If you are looking to make a difference in the mortgage finance world, you might want to consider working with us.
We are currently searching for ambitious self-starting individuals to grow with us.
We’re currently taking applications for:
Loan Processor (See Below For Job Description)
Want to love your job? Send your resume to: Careers@mycmsloans.com
You can also find us in our favorite social media spots.
You’ll be part of our small loan processing team located across our Ventura and Thousand Oaks offices. CMS’s ability to succeed depends on the effort and energy you contribute to the team. Your main goal is to keep loan progress on track by obtaining investor loan approval and by working closely with our internal teams, investors, Escrow companies and other third parties.
Your Role Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance and quality by reviewing credit, income and collateral for loan qualification; and identifying any outstanding items needed for the loan process and promptly submitting to investor for approval.
- Meet loan turn times by working cohesively with investors and internal teams throughout the process. You will obtain loan approval and clear loan conditions by proactively following up on outstanding conditions and submitting complete, accurate and organized documentation for quick processing by the investor. You will also place clear, concise and complete orders for closing disclosures, loan docs and funding’s within the appropriate timeframes for each loan.
- Create a positive client and team experience by being responsive and taking prompt and appropriate action to deliver on the needs of our clients, team members, business partners and investors.
- Maintain high quality work by staying organized and informed in a way that allows you to run a pipeline of 30-35 loans.
- Hit monthly company targets by collaborating well with the team and proactively managing your training and development needs.
- Drive innovation by sharing well informed ideas that can improve our business.
- Be adaptable and supportive by being prepared to adjust quickly to changing business and market needs.
- Show flexibility by accepting that this role description may not cover all your duties and the business may require you to take on different or additional responsibilities as needed.
Some skills you’ll need
- Confidence working in a paperless environment.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn PowerPoint, Publisher and other programs as needed.
- We’re a mortgage company and we deal with a lot of numbers; a solid understanding of mathematics is a must.